Come All Ye Celiacs

LEAVE THE WHEAT IN THE FIELDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blogger Hiatus

The Celiac files blogger is back!

I've been on blogging hiatus since early March while wrapping up my graduate work followed by a vacation to celebrate my degree completion.

BTW, the only way to be truly gluten-free in the Florida Keys is to make your own food (you're just not going to find gluten-free restaurants or bakeries down there). :+O

Most exciting is that you can now tour this Web site to find videos and audio clips from world famous experts on celiac disease as well as patient stories. Not all of my 15 interviews over the last year are captured here but what I thought were the most compelling and informative pieces, are.

I would love to hear your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment